Lewes Radio Control Club
Constitution and Bylaws
The name of the club shall be LEWES R/C CLUB, of Lewes, DE. 19958.
The Lewes R/C Club is formed for the basic purpose of "FLY FOR
FUN". It is a nonprofit organization chartered by the ACADEMY
OF MODEL AERONAUTICS (AMA). The primary objective of the club is
to foster and promote the design, construction and flying of
radio controlled model aircraft. The club's AMA charter number
1) Any radio controlled model aircraft enthusiast maybe admitted into membership by 2/3rds vote of all Regular members present at the
2) The club is opened to all applicants; there shall be the following categories of membership:
a) Regular member-Any individual the age of 19 or older who is accepted for membership by the club. AMA membership is required to possess flight privileges.
b) Junior member-An individual younger than 19 years of age without club voting.
AMA membership is required for juniors to possess flight privileges.
c) Social member-Any individual the age of 19 or older who is accepted for membership by the club without Voting nor Flight Privileges. AMA membership is NOT required.
3) All members who fly remote control aircraft shall maintain a current "AMA" license/membership, be a member in Good Standing and permitted full flight privileges at the club flying field.
4) A junior member must be sponsored by a regular member. A junior member shall maintain a current ďAMA license/membership and a member in Good Standing and permitted full flight privileges at the club flying field. A junior member becomes a regular member at the age of 19.
5) Only Regular members in Good Standing are eligible to vote.
Lewes RC Club
30401 Fisher Road
Lewes, DE 19958